Generally Prohibited & Restricted Items
This list is sampling of common items that are restricted, cannot be shipped or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment. If your package contains a restricted item, our Compliance team must review your shipment when it arrives at our facilities. This process may add 1 - 3 business days (Monday - Friday) before your item is available to ship.
- Alcohol & Coffee - Prohibited in some countries and quantities restricted in others.
- Animals & Agricultural - Living animals, fish or plants; seeds, soil, and other agricultural products.
- Combustible/Flammable - Nail polish, paints (non water- based), oils, lighters and matches.
- Currency, Stamps & Coins - Cash, checks, money orders, bank drafts, bearer bonds, collectible stamps and coins.
- Food - Perishable - Perishable foods of any type are prohibited. Chocolates are restricted in some countries.
- Furs, Skins, Animal Parts - Furs, skins, tusks, other animal parts are prohibited in most countries.
- Gambling & Lottery - Gambling, lottery and games of chance items including tickets, games and devices.
- Government ID/Uniforms - Any and all governmental (whether real or costume) ids, uniforms and badges.
- Hazardous Materials - Chemicals, explosives, fuels and fertilizers.
- Medications - Prescription & veterinary medications prohibited. Non-prescription medications are restricted.
- Perfumes & Colognes - Prohibited in some countries but allowed in others.
- Political & Pornography - Prohibited in all Muslim countries and restricted in most other countries.
- Pressurized Cans - No pressurized cans of any type like hairspray, shaving cream and bug spray.
- Tactical Equipment - Night-vision goggles, lock-pickers, optical scopes, laser sites, body armor and any ITAR regulated item.
- Vitamins/ Supplements - Vitamins, some sports drinks, supplements are restricted in most countries.
- Weaponry & Parts - Guns, gun replicas, gun components & parts, paintball guns & paintballs, stun-guns, ammunition, gunpowder, any ITAR regulated items.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) restricts the shipment of certain specific types of lithium batteries. We will not ship any lithium ion or metal batteries. Lithium batteries inside of a device (laptop, iphone, camera) or under 100 Wh can ship without any problems. If you are unsure, please contact our customer service.
If an item you want to purchase falls into any of the categories above please see your country's laws to determine whether your country permits exceptions.